NTFS is a high-performance and self-healing file system proprietary to Windows XP Vista 2008 2003 2000 NT & Windows 7,Windows 8, Windows 10 which supports file-level security, compression and auditing. It also supports large volumes and powerful storage solution such as RAID. The most important features of NTFS are data integrity (transaction journal) and the ability to encrypt files and folders to protect your sensitive data.
Why you need NTFS Data Recovery?
If you accidentally deleted an important file or lost important files after a computer crash? No problem – Use the software recommended in this article to recover files from your Windows computer, recycle bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player.
Recommended NTFS Data Recovery Software Products
1# WinUtilities Toolkit to recover deleted files
With this solution you can do the following:
- Recover deleted files and directories from NTFS, and FAT 12, 16, 32 partitions.
- Recover compressed (NTFS compression) files.
- Recover encrypted (NTFS encryption) files.
- Recover alternate data streams (ADS) on NTFS partitions.
- Very fast MFT and FAT scanning algorithm, fast file undelete.
- Undelete files on any valid logical drive visible by your OS.
- Mounted volumes and volumes without assigned drives are supported.
- Support for recovery from disk images.
- File health estimation (Good/Fair/Poor/Lost).
- Option to return first cluster of file (for forensic analyses).
- The application contains both Ansi and Unicode interfaces simultaneously.
You can download and install WinUtilities Undelete Toolkit from this link:
Download and install WinUtilities, then run the program, you will get the following interface:
Click File Undelete button to run Undelete module of WinUtilities toolkit:
If you know the path location of your deleted file, You just need to choose this folder, then you will see the deleted files, select the file and select Undelete menu command.
If you don’t know the path location of your deleted file, You need to do a search before you recovery data from your computer.
Right-click on the Windows, Select the search… menu command:
Enter your name of your deleted files:
After this, You can right-click the deleted files to restore like the step above.
Here is the download link if you are interested in this data recovery solution:
If you need a help manual before you use this program, Please view the online manual here.
NOTE: This data recovery solution is best but it’s NOT free. You need to register the product before you use it. Here is the lifetime license purchase link for this solution:
http://hi.ylcomputing.com/products/winutilities-pro/purchase (The current price is $20 for lifetime license)
2# WinUtilities free undelete software (FREEWARE)
This software is freeware and support to recover deleted files from FAT, FAT32 and NTFS. But it does not support the latest devices because it have not updated for some times.