Dr. Folder is an application that replace the standard picture of a folder on any other picture. It’s easy to use and have an user-friendly interface. You can change the picture of folders quickly with one mouse click. So, using Dr. Folder can save you lots of time.
- Apply different icons or images to individual folders in one mouse click
- Easily change the folder picture from system context menu
- Replace the system-defined standard folder picture, which is used by Windows to display each folder on your computer
- Search for picture on your computer
- Copy picture to the current folder to make your folder icons independent from picture source files (that allows you to move or copy your customized folders anywhere even to another computer! Your folders will be the look exactly as you specified)
- Rebuild the system icon cache to repair incorrect icon images
- Add your favorite icons or pictures to the user icon list to access them faster
- Convert folder icon from PNG, BMP, JPG or GIF file
How to change folder picture with Dr. Folder?
- Right-click on the folder that you want to change the folder image.
- Select menu command: Change Folder Image with Dr. Folder
- Select a new picture for your folder.
- Click Apply and save the picture for your folder.